Hi, I'm Bart from New Jersey

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
My name is Bart and I have a multi-rotor problem. It started about eight months ago when my friend John linked to Holger's hexa video in an email. I didn't realize what I was getting into when I clicked the link and soon I was clicking it a few times a day. It wasn't long before I was trying to get others to click the link and even clicking it a few extra times in between emails and during coffee breaks.
My clicking led to a buying spree that still hasn't stopped. I'm buying things I never knew I needed like soldering tools, multimeters, little plastic propellers in quantities like four or six or eight, and everything has a mysterious mm after it. RC planes didn't prepare me for this. I thought I could handle it! Someone explain to me what I've done to my life!
Gotta run, charger's beeping. Time for another flight!
Welcome, have fun, have more fun, and let me know what I can do to make it better!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
My name is Bart and I have a multi-rotor problem. It started about eight months ago when my friend John linked to Holger's hexa video in an email. I didn't realize what I was getting into when I clicked the link and soon I was clicking it a few times a day. It wasn't long before I was trying to get others to click the link and even clicking it a few extra times in between emails and during coffee breaks.
My clicking led to a buying spree that still hasn't stopped. I'm buying things I never knew I needed like soldering tools, multimeters, little plastic propellers in quantities like four or six or eight, and everything has a mysterious mm after it. RC planes didn't prepare me for this. I thought I could handle it! Someone explain to me what I've done to my life!
Gotta run, charger's beeping. Time for another flight!
Welcome, have fun, have more fun, and let me know what I can do to make it better!

Its come a long way from here Bart

Dave

Tomstoy2

I too, am a multi junkie! I'm sorry to confess my addiction problem(s).

Like so many, it all started as a child. At 6 years old I was riding my bicycle thru all the alley-ways in town, collecting pop bottles out of trash cans and turning them in to cash so I could buy a balsa wood airplane kit, put it together, wind up the rubber band, crash it and start all over again.

The progression from then was bad. Remember AM radio's! When those came out I went over the edge. Couldn't build and crash planes enough.

Then came heli's. Remember the days before gyro's? My heli addiction has really gotten out of control!!!

And now Multi-rotors!!!

All I can offer for advice is the old saying posted at the gate of hell, " Abandon all hope, ye who enter here"!!!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
There's truth in humor! It's been a wild ride and yes, we're a long way from those crazy days.