Hey guys, not a noob but been out of the game for a while....

I've been out of the loop man trying to get my health in order. How's everyone been? I had/have a bulged disc in my lower back. It was unbearable for a while there. Doesn't help when my 9-5 is laying rug. My back is feeling much better though. I'm scheduled to go to therapy but in the mean time the antiflam meds have really helped and I'm in hardly and pain. I had some other minor ailments as well but all is good. Back to flying. Shooting at a golf course tomorrow if the weather is good. Just wanted to say hi.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Eric.. wondered were you disappeared to.. Glad to here you are feeling better. get yourself in to the DroidWorx frame giveaway thread.

You got to be in it to win it..

You got a lot of catching up to do especially with the guys from Open Pilot jumping in here.. very exiting times

All the very best

Dave

CopterCam

I've been out of the loop man trying to get my health in order. How's everyone been? I had/have a bulged disc in my lower back. It was unbearable for a while there. Doesn't help when my 9-5 is laying rug. My back is feeling much better though. I'm scheduled to go to therapy but in the mean time the antiflam meds have really helped and I'm in hardly and pain. I had some other minor ailments as well but all is good. Back to flying. Shooting at a golf course tomorrow if the weather is good. Just wanted to say hi.

Welcome back to the crazy world of Aerial Imaging !...... I've been shooting mixed numbers at Golf Courses for the past 40 years and Aerial shots these past 3 years but the weather here has been terrible this past month so all flights grounded.

Good luck in your shoot...........

Sid

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Welcome back!

Just getting through some disc problems myself, up on my neck and pinching the nerve that runs down my left arm. Very painful and intermittantly numb in the arm and fingers of the left hand (touch of carpal tunnel probs too) so I'm familiar with what you're going through. Cortisone shots and physical therapy seem to be doing the job for me though it is a long slow process.

Glad to hear you're doing better, stay with the PT once you get going and you'll find it helps a lot.

Ken

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
good morning eric. i just referred someone from the site to you for help with wedding pictures in june. you'll probably hear from him in the next couple of days if he hasn't reached out to you already.
nice to hear from you and sorry to hear you've been on the disabled list, back pain's unbearable!

Thanks guys for all the good thoughts.

CopterCam I did get out today and was able to make some money on the golf course. I will post when I have approval from my partners but we got some very good stuff.
Ryder, yeah it sounds like the same thing only mine is lower the pain and numbness was shooting down my leg. That has subsided though and now if I have pain which isn't much it's not going down my leg it's centralized in my lower back.

Droider I got into the contest already but thanks for the heads up. I read about the open pilot project probably a year ago and it seemed really cool. I have some reading to do for sure.
Bart, thanks I've been in contact with him, I appreciate it though. Glad things keep taking off for this site!

Macsgrafs

Hi Eric,
On a serious note, have you tried cannabis for your pain? You can make hemp oil & rub it on.
I used to suffer with my back but the above sorted out my problems & a few other ailments along the way.

Regards
Ross

Hi Eric,
On a serious note, have you tried cannabis for your pain? You can make hemp oil & rub it on.
I used to suffer with my back but the above sorted out my problems & a few other ailments along the way.

Regards
Ross

Um...no I never partake in the Cannibus.;);)