hellow from sydney

fajar

hi fellas,

good to have joined this forum. would love to learn from you guys and meet other multirotor enthusiasts for some fun fly in Sydney.

Fajar

Kilby

Welcome to the board, Fajar. I'm sure you will be able to find tons of info here to help in any way you need. If you check out some of the other members, I know you will find some fellow Australians. Have fun!

fajar

Welcome to the board, Fajar. I'm sure you will be able to find tons of info here to help in any way you need. If you check out some of the other members, I know you will find some fellow Australians. Have fun!

thanks kilby!

CaLviNx

Salutations

Hi

Greetings, I just joined too, I'm a newbie to to multi rotors, but a very old hand at R/C Heli's, what's your background in R/C ?

I hope we can all help each other out, learn at the same time & build a close knit multi rotor community.

Kindest Regards

Mark

Mark

fajar

Hi Mark,

I think I saw you in other forum discussing WKM.

My background is nothing significant in any area of the RC, but it's mostly aerial stuffs. Not really keen on cars, crawlers etc.

I like the positive spirit of yours coz being positive is a precursor to effective learning. Krup koon Krup.

Warm regards,

Fajar