Hello to all the MRF members

Just recently purchased a Blade Chroma and crashed it on my second outing. Being too impatient to wait on the new frame to arrive, I purchased a Yuneec Q500. The Chroma is back together now and having a blast with both of them.

I am hoping to build my next multirotor with lots of good info from all of you at MRF .

Any MRF members in Waco, Tx?

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Welcome to the site Noob! Waco, Texas isn't even close to NJ but feel free to make the drive and spend a Sunday afternoon with us flying in the beautiful NJ summer sun (maybe next year, come to think of it :) )

It's all good, fly what you've got and jump right in with the questions when you're ready to start building.

Bart

Thanks for the reply Bartman.
I just need to find some good info on parts selection to start building. There are so many options that I really don't know what will work best for me. I often get distracted by all the shiny bells and whistles. I need to start off with the easy stuff first and work my way up.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
take a minute to check out the Group Build 2014 thread in the Beginners' Lounge (almost 100,000 views!), it's got a ton of good info and should get you through your first build with ease.