Hello from South Carolina!!!

Dixon

Just getting started in the aerial business. I am a architectural photographer working in Charleston, SC and think this will be a great resource for income.
Over the last several months I have been practicing on a Phantom 1 to get acquainted with the motions and movements of the transmitter and the Phantom. Hopefully
I have the worst of my crashes behind me but I still find that I get slightly confused at times. I have noticed my reaction time is quicker and that I am making decisions
that are not as disastrous as before.
I have recently purchased a hexacopter and will pick it up next week. I am shooting with a Canon 5d mark ii to capture stills and possibly video.
I will keep you posted on all my adventures!

Thanks,
Dixon

Railrode1

Hi Dixon! It's nice to see another from my area :) I live in Moncks Corner. I've been at this for 6 mos and have built 3 so far. Addicted, yes. Wife supporting so far, lol.

Dixon

Hey Railrode1,
I am bringing my hexacopter over to another guy in the area who is going to take a look at my flight system - WookongM. Apparently the person that I purchased it from had no idea what he was doing when he built it. What type of machines do you have?

Railrode1

I have two 550 hexacopters (one that I built to sale) and a quad that's made on a hex frame. They all use NAZA lites w/GPS. I'm in the process of adding a video transmitter so I can see what I'm recording with a Mobius camera. Just simply recreational for me though.