Hello from Somerset, UK

Livefast

Hello all.

I'm Livefast (crash fast) from the UK and i've just come into the world of Multirotors after spending the last 20 odd years flying planes.

I've got myself a Hobbyking Micro Q-Bot for learning which i'm finding great fun, just trying to master nose in hover. I've modified the front legs with some flo orange Solartrim for better viz.

View attachment 26312

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (25).jpg
    FullSizeRender (25).jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 409

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hello all.

I'm Livefast (crash fast) from the UK and i've just come into the world of Multirotors after spending the last 20 odd years flying planes.

I've got myself a Hobbyking Micro Q-Bot for learning which i'm finding great fun, just trying to master nose in hover. I've modified the front legs with some flo orange Solartrim for better viz.

View attachment 26312

you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into! bright colors are definitely helpful for distinguishing front from back. that's a pretty cool little quad, what do they charge for that and how long have you had it?

Livefast

I've had it for a few months now, I treated myself to it after I sold some of my nitro plane stuff lol.

I bought it from Hobbyking UK and it was about £25. For that you get the quad, 2 batteries, 2 sets of props, charger and a radio adapted that allows you to use it with your spectrum, futaba, JR etc radio's. Plugged it in to my DX6i and after a simple set up I was off.

I really have abused it learning to fly indoors and it keeps coming back for more!

On the back of it I'm building a cheap 250 size quad and bought a brushless micro collective pitch helicopter which I can now fly thanks to the quad practice straight from the box.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
cool stuff, i brought home two little RTF quads on my last trip to China, they fly great and are a lot of fun. you don't feel bad abusing the cheap stuff!