Hello From Northern Virginia

Nath5

Hello,

I have just recently purchased my first drone. I am light on time right now so I went with an ARTF Nighthawk 250 Pro from miniquadbros and a Taranis X9D plus paired to a D4R-II. Last night after a few setbacks ( breaking the cable that ran from the board to the rx) I was able to get the quad in the air for a few minutes before bed.

I have a hundred questions about configuration and adding features and would love to know if there are any experienced owners around Ashburn Virginia who could give me a few pointers!

Thanks,
Nathan

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com Nathan! I'm not familiar with that model, what flight controller is it running? motors? esc's?

have fun with it and welcome to the site
Bart

Nath5

Hey Bart thanks for the welcome!

The quad has an integrated skyline32 which is similar to the naze32, Emax MT2204 2300kv motors and integrated Emax 12a BLHeli ESCs running OneShot125.

My biggest question right now is how to get telemetry data ( voltage ) back to my taranis. I have a D4R-II receiver which is working but apparently the skyline32 lacks the telemetry output pins that the naze32 sports. There are a few posts that mention getting telemetry working but none go into enough detail that a beginner like I can understand.