Hello everyone, new here from north FL. and new to flying Drones.

wintysD1

Hi everyone, I've be intrigued with flying a drones for years and have tried a few toy quads but would crash/brake them before ever getting started, My son in law purchased an DJI Mavic and I just had to try again but was pretty much done with the Walmart drones so I picked up a Parrot bebop 2 and have been flying, crashing, rebuilding it for about three weeks now, I did get a mini drone to fly in side on rainy days and to help get my thumbs and brain connected on to what I'm trying to accomplish.. Hopefully;;; I do seem to be getting better at controlling and understanding whats going on and I really like FPV with the VR goggles but I'm wanting a clearer view and in hi hopes of getting good or a lot better at flying hope to own a DJI sometime next year and maybe even build a quad and using a good FPV viewer like the DJI Racing goggles helmet looking thing,, I understand that it with work with a lot of other drone systems but my main question in will it work or connect to the Parrot bebop 2 type system?
Is their anyone here that has tried it or that could answer this question ?? I'm thinking how great it would be to keep practicing and crashing the easy to fix bebop with the DJI racing viewer before moving up to the Pro or Zoom. Yes I thought of the DJI spark but I already have the Parrot,,, Just hoping someone has the answer, can't seem to find it out on the net.... I sure hate to spend the $$ to find out my self,,, Thanks All, I hope to learn a lot here...