Hello, every one

DYS_Jenny

Hi Friends,

I am a girl who is confident, deligent and comunication are very strong. My major is English, oral english.
I am a sales in DYS now, nice to meet anyone.

Best Regards
Abby

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Welcome aboard. I posted a question in the other thread - but maybe you can tell us whether you guys have outlets for purchasing replacement parts for your products???

Thanks

DYS_Jenny

Welcome aboard. I posted a question in the other thread - but maybe you can tell us whether you guys have outlets for purchasing replacement parts for your products???

Thanks
Yes, of course. But I want to know that Which replacement part you would like ?

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
I may need some parts that make up the Eagle Eye gimbal camera tray.

Also, another thread about the new D800-X8 was questioning whether replacement parts would be available.

Do you know if you plan to offer the X8 in a frame only package?

Thanks

DYS_Jenny

I may need some parts that make up the Eagle Eye gimbal camera tray.

Also, another thread about the new D800-X8 was questioning whether replacement parts would be available.

Do you know if you plan to offer the X8 in a frame only package?

Thanks

Dear Sir,

You can contact with the local distributer. Thanks!

DYS_Jenny

Which distributer shop you buy, you can contact theirs.
Since we are manufacture, we only work for dealer & distributer. Sir
Which distributer you buy from, would you mind confirm? Of course, we can sell the part to you. You can contact me with my email. Thanks!

jfro

Aerial Fun
Welcome to the forum Abby.

I have an Eagle Eye Gimbal. Having spent numerous hours contacting dealers asking about parts, I can say they aren't available or at least I couldn't find any. On another forum I posted asking about it and no one could tell me anyone in the U.S. that had parts.

Hopefully you can help the dealers/ distributors stock parts. In the past, I've been pretty vocal about telling people not to buy product from manufactures that don't have parts readily available. I've used DYS as an example of a company that makes some good products but doesn't make it easy to buy parts and have suggested to steer clear of the Eagle Eye gimbal if other choices are available.

Anyway, welcome aboard and I hope you can help us find dealers with parts as I gave up a few months ago trying to find them.