Hello all!

SumpS

View attachment 27183 View attachment 27184 Hey guys! I'm James from Portsmouth uk, and have built my own 250 fpv racer and LOVE it!
Still, I know for a fact that I havnt set up all the values on my naze32 correctly as it is generally sluggish!
I'm pretty up on PCs and tech as a whole, but have found the process of setting up this flight controller and also the radio to make my quad fly to its potential very taxing! Really need someone really to look at what I've got and help me set up my values!! Hopefully someone here is close-by and can help!!
Thanks for reading guys and hope to pick your RC brains soon :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 224
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 237

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com SumpS! That's your first build? The build itself looks great, no big nests of random wires running in every which way. I'd be surprised if the NAZE32 didn't fly well with the stock settings. I've done a few of them now and haven't even thought about changing settings. Are you sure you're using the flight mode selection channel/switch correctly?

Welcome to the site and congrats on the first build!
Bar

SumpS

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com SumpS! That's your first build? The build itself looks great, no big nests of random wires running in every which way. I'd be surprised if the NAZE32 didn't fly well with the stock settings. I've done a few of them now and haven't even thought about changing settings. Are you sure you're using the flight mode selection channel/switch correctly?

Welcome to the site and congrats on the first build!
Bar

Hey! Thanks for the reply.. And the compliment on the quad! :) yea I've tried to make it as sleek as possible and it lols gray yea but I just can't get enough control in different flight modes.. Also have changed some settings on the radio and now am just a bit lost in it all :-/

SumpS

Hey! Thanks for the reply.. And the compliment on the quad! :) yea I've tried to make it as sleek as possible and it lols gray yea but I just can't get enough control in different flight modes.. Also have changed some settings on the radio and now am just a bit lost in it all :-/

*looks great not lols grey

FLJim

Welcome to the forums SumpS! I just finished a similar build myself. However, I'm probably a bit behind you in figuring out how to get it all tweaked. Hopefully I can learn to as you get it figured out.

SumpS

Welcome to the forums SumpS! I just finished a similar build myself. However, I'm probably a bit behind you in figuring out how to get it all tweaked. Hopefully I can learn to as you get it figured out.

Hey! Good to hear you are building a similar quad! .. Yea there are so many variants of setting for different radios and flight controllers etc, as well as all the settings on the actual radio handset .. I feel like I'm at the stage now where I need to get it into someone's hands who knows their stuff to tell me what I need to tweak/ change..
Just kinda stumped and it's bugging me bigtime.. Just want to fly!!