Great use for a PHANTOM....but completely bonkers

ChrisViperM

Watch out to whom you give your dirty laundry......:

That "drone operator" in the video looks like he doesn't even know wher is + and - on a LiPo.....

I can't stop laughing about these two dumb-heads.....instead of the customer coming to the shop to pick up the laundry (cheap for the shop) it now takes one "spotter" and one "drone operator" to deliver the laundry......how nuts is that !

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/ente...elivering-Clothes-to-Customers-214736141.html

Opens endless business opportunities......especially for Dry-Cleaner-Drones-Rescue-Drones......BUT:

Might be more economical to do it this way:

ROFL.......

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

gadgetkeith

likes gadgets
Does that give new meaning to the old saying

DONT AIR YOUR DIRTY LAUNDRY IN PUBLIC

well funny nice one Chris

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
No joke apparently all dry cleaners will be home delivering this way soon...... :highly_amused:

Tomstoy2

Don't think this guy will be owning his store for long. First time that Phantom kisses someone they will own his business. Stupid moron's. Maxweltub, I'm with you, I hate seeing stupid frackin crap like this.

sixshooterstang

Bird's Eyes Aerial Media
I can see somebody's expensive suit getting whipped into a prop upon descent :highly_amused: theyd be down one phantom, one customer and one check to the amount of the suits replacement

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Don't think this guy will be owning his store for long. First time that Phantom kisses someone they will own his business. Stupid moron's. Maxweltub, I'm with you, I hate seeing stupid frackin crap like this.

+1,000,000.......

iceman17

Overhead power lines, trees, tall buildings, signs, people, traffic, rookie pilots and a Phantom carrying a swinging load. I don't see a problem here.