Graupner 9x5 and 10x5

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
onestoprc2small_zps8b673f18.jpg

9x5 Graupners for 4 of them 2cw and 2ccw = $32.20
10x5 Graupners for 4 of them 2cw and 2ccw = $34.40

Singles and pairs available too.

Secure site, secure payments accepting Credit cards and Paypal.

9x5onestoprc_zps9d34f212.png

www.onestoprc.com use coupon code winter2013 for freeshipping, exclusive to multirotorforum members.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Back in stock again.. added some Graupner 8mm - 5mm reducers too. Would anyone be interested in some tweaked EZUHF units, TX and RX? Let me know, I may start to take pre-orders on them if interested.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Sorry, it is a new store.. Let me make sure Maryland is one of the required states..

Very sorry about this.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
The only issue I can see is Geo-location, my store runs on Geo-location of which I have shut down, see if you can access it now please.

FlyGirl

The only issue I can see is Geo-location, my store runs on Geo-location of which I have shut down, see if you can access it now please.

Bingo! Thanks Dean! Just ordered some 10 inch Graupners and have you bookmarked. BTW, the interface is very nice!

Last edited by a moderator:

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Your site shows 10x5 graupners at $36.40 not $34.40 and no stock available. Will they be available at this price again? Thanks

Yes, the market fluctuates as these get rare from time to time, right now I am out of stock but should be getting more in. They are normally within the $32 mark, depending on availability to me.