XAircraft futuba 9c with xaircraft

paktazh

has any one used futuba 10ch with the xaircraft if so can one tell me if any setting need to be change
thanks
futk9250.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

robone

has any one used futuba 10ch with the xaircraft if so can one tell me if any setting need to be change
thanks

Hi...I dont have the 10c but I have the 7c. I am sure that they are similar. Channels have to be reversed, but this is done in XA Center. Just check on the XA Center to see that they are actually operating in the right direction.

Other than that I put(-)expo on throttle and Ail, Ele, and Rud. I also took the ratchet off the throttle. No other settings were changed.

Rob

paktazh

so u mean I have to use the cd then connect the Xaircraft and change the setting but not touching the receiver setting ? also Do i have to upload any firmware or software to xaircraft as will ? thanks

robone

so u mean I have to use the cd then connect the Xaircraft and change the setting but not touching the receiver setting ? also Do i have to upload any firmware or software to xaircraft as will ? thanks

I am not sure what version of FC you have and the XA Center software, which should be on the CD, but you have to install it on your computer.

Have you read the instructions that came with XA? It tells you what to do in the XA Center if you have a Futaba.

On the Futaba, you should add some expo settings. You will have to read the manual of the Tx to see how to do this. But remember that expo is Negative on the Futaba.

Rob

paktazh

when I checked the Futuba menu this is what it says D/R,exp setting it shows D/R 100 EXp 0 and it give me the option of changing it to -1 to -100 is that what u mean I got the xaircraft1.2 build 0919 -fs1212 S(1.33) software I try to upgrade the firmware but it did not allow me to do it i tried it offline using the cd but still no luck also I checked for upgrade it say new version 1.5.0107.0 is available but doesn't download it when I pressed the update