Flashed ESC's

A

aap

Hi everyone, I have ordered a bunch of ESC's flashed with simonk's lateste firmware (not the bootloader)

I am not a vendor of equipment.. just a guy... so if you want them please read the following post and EMAIL me and include teh following in THE EMAIL:

I am keeping track of order dates and answering questions via email only please.

RCG or MRF name
number of ESC's
country to ship to

This will help me keep track of who ordered when becuase I want to be fair for first come first served... it seems I may run out sooner than expected.
The shipment is on it's way and should be here end of this week, then all paid orders will be shipped out next week.
I will email you when you order is here and confirmed then you can send money via paypay when you recieve an order confirmation.
Take care all.

The goal here is to educate peopele on what a good esc for a multi rotor is and to get them in the hands of everyone.
First off most people confuse 400hz input rate as the output rate of the esc... that is not the case. The output speed is dependent on the firmware. There are lots of threads on simonk's firmware in RCG and I don't want to go into a discussion about that...
It's time for an honest esc that works and is affordable to come to market...

Here are the details.

1) 25amp
2) 4S max
3) high quality FETs (these are better than the maytech FETS, heat dissapation is excellent and i can tell this from soldering on them myself)
4) no bullet connectors (just three wires)
5) no power connectors (just two wires)
6) no fancy stickers (just clear heat shrink)
7) no low voltage cutoff
8) no overcurrent protection
9) throttle calibration done as per usual (power on esc with throttle high.. wait for beep then lower stick to bottom.. wait for beep done)
10) onboard crystal for perfect throttle calibration (all 8 of my motors start at the same time)
10) pre-flashed with simonk firmware (yes I will send a portion of the proceeds to Simon but I am not retiring on this here guys :))
11) weight TBA

I can tell you that I have been testing these for a few weeks now... they are very good and work perfectly with the DJI system.
One way to tell how fast your esc's are is to crank up your gains.. the more you can crank them up without wobble the faster your ESC is reacting.... of course you don't want to fly with the gains that high but it will give you an idea that the firmware works!
I don't have a web store I can only take orders via email.
Email me at aap@telus.net
This is not meant to make me money believe me but if sucessfull then we can supply the market with an affordable alternative to CC esc's etc.
I will post photo's tonight.
Price is as follows
min order QTY = 4 at 22$ each

If this goes well I can also order 6S esc's next but I would need to test them first before ordering a large quantity.

Photos etc can be found on RCG here

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1662075

Steve (PS I am saabguyspg in RCG but tried to get away from that name...)

Last edited: