Need Help! First drone, Feilun FX176c2 w/gps, and does not take off anymore

EricF

Tried drone in house and linked drone and controller first, then unlocked props with controller, and they started to idle spin (spin at low speed) then used left throttle stick and it would start to fly, so far so good. I would catch it by its landing gear so not to hit something and then throttle down and put it back down with my hand. Then i tried to use my iPhone and the Drone 2 app. The camera worked, with the WiFi so i could see the image from the camera on the phone. Also, google maps was showing up well.

After this, i could not get the props to increase speed over idle speed using the left throttle stick, and the right joystick did not change the motor speeds either for roll left or roll right or forward or back. I did re-calibrate the drone with two different axis rotations like it shows in the manual to now avail, and tried two different batteries.

I so bad wanted to fly it today outside and could only lock and unlock the propellers with the controller by moving both joy sticks down and to the outside. Any help would be appreciated.

Bottom line, can't get drone to take-off!

Thanks!

Jason S

sounds like a gps problem not getting a lock, do all the calibrations again including compass etc and see if that fixes the problem

EricF

sounds like a gps problem not getting a lock, do all the calibrations again including compass etc and see if that fixes the problem
Thanks, i will try that when i get home. This is the same FC that cam
Photo on 10-6-17 at 10.25 AM.jpg
e with the drone has a Feilun sticker on it, no number on it. i also tried the FL Drone 2 app, and i think it stopped responding to throtlle and auto launch after using the app. I tried the app on my iPhone when it happened, after that i tried my android phone with the same app and no improvement.

Attachments

• Photo on 10-6-17 at 10.25 AM.jpg
    Photo on 10-6-17 at 10.25 AM.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 4,654

EricF

Thanks, i will try that when i get home. This is the same FC that camView attachment 29111 e with the drone has a Feilun sticker on it, no number on it. i also tried the FL Drone 2 app, and i think it stopped responding to throtlle and auto launch after using the app. I tried the app on my iPhone when it happened, after that i tried my android phone with the same app and no improvement.
Just got home, and did compass calibration and gyro calibration and now it takes off using the FC in the pic. Shame it is raining right now! Would love to try it now!!! Can't wait. Thanks so much for the help, Jason S!! Hope the smart phone app works when I get outside when the rain stops!

Edd Bara

Just got home, and did compass calibration and gyro calibration and now it takes off using the FC in the pic. Shame it is raining right now! Would love to try it now!!! Can't wait. Thanks so much for the help, Jason S!! Hope the smart phone app works when I get outside when the rain stops!
Unfortunately I am facing the same problem, my drone connects the propellers but does not fly. I've tried calibrating for countless times but nothing changes. Could you make a video of how you managed to calibrate it?

EricF

Unfortunately I am facing the same problem, my drone connects the propellers but does not fly. I've tried calibrating for countless times but nothing changes. Could you make a video of how you managed to calibrate it?
If you did all the calibrations possible, and it won't take off if inside, it could be no satellites are locked in. so go outside or closer to a window. they should show up on the remote control that came with the drone, not the app. Also i watched a youtube video and i think it gave me a clearer understanding of the calibration.

Itshard

Same issue here! Took it outside and tried everything. Had 12 satellites and battery voltage was toggling, but I could only get it to idle - it wouldn't take of with the throttle, or the auto take-off button. The auto-land button turned off the motors, but none of the other buttons would change the motor speeds from idle. Very sad! :(

King Size

Can somebody please post a video. i am having the same problem with my Tourist-1 Quadcopter:(
it does not take off