Finally!!!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
After weeks of being a detail or two away from flying again I was finally able to get in two flights today. The first was eight minutes and the second was nine. If the wind hadn't kicked up I probably would have flown on and off all day.
The second flight was just a little while ago as the sun was setting and I was able to try GPS and altitude hold for the first time. At about the same time a flock of geese flew over and I was kicking myself for not having the camera on board.
Anyway, it's a huge relief to have the Okto flying again after being in the basement for the better part of four or five weeks (I've lost track really).
Bart

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
With opportunities to fly few and far between this winter I know where you're coming from. It's especially bad when there's a couple multi's sitting on the shelf ready to go and the weather just will not cooperate, right now it's a nice day outside but the wind is gusting to 50 mph, no flying today! :(

So how are those Graupner props working?

Ken

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Ken

Is that hoverfly Pro Quad working right these days?

Yes it is, working quite well now and just waiting for the next firmware release to smooth out some of the remaining rough spots. I'd almost rather not admit that I'm getting video results from the lashed together quad frame and Hisight mount that equal or exceed what I'm getting from the vastly more expensive Droidworx MK Hexa.

Ken

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
the planets finally aligned today and i got in six flights with the last one near sunset. it's not the greatest sunset pic but it's my first sunset pic from the oktokopter.
what a great feeling to have it all finally working.

Attachments

• 27feb2011 sunset okto.jpg
    27feb2011 sunset okto.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 207