EzUHF Combo PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
I have a brand new EzUHF Pro Combo package if anyone is interested. Item location is in the USA and only ships within the USA.

This package includes the following.

EzUHF TX unit
EzUHF Diversity 8 Channel RX
2 Standard RX antennas
1 Standard TX antenna
2 Tuned RX antennas
1 Diamond SHR771 TX antenna
Cables to suit most radios including the futaba link, if you have another type of radio please ask first and I will see if I have the correct cable for your radio type.

I use this very system as does Trappy and many many other happy users....

I am also offering free shipping on this item, priority mail and should arrive within 3-4 business days to your door.

$344.95 SHIPPED!!!

Details:
Reliable long-range FPV/UAV model control. The most popular UHF Long Range control system in the FPV market. Proven solid RC link for up to 30Km+ using less than 500mW of RF power!

• Reliable FHSS Link (Frequency Hopping, Spread Spectrum)
  • GFSK modulation ensures spectral purity.
  • 500mW (27dBm) output power
  • Single pushbutton learning of failsafe positions
  • Mates with 8 channel, and 4 channel EzUHF receivers

The EzUHF is the LRS used by Team Black Sheep for their impressive FPV videos. It is quite at home controlling flights of up to 70km, and also when flying at FPV events with 10+ planes in the air at once.

It is the only commercial LRS to support the UK-legal 459MHz band, with a custom firmware image, changing both the frequency band, and the emitted power level.

https://onestoprc.com/home/36-ezuhf-combo-pro.html

Any problems with ordering, let me know please....

PayPal or CC, secure checkout and we DO NOT keep your payment details on our server, each time you will need to enter your details. Please be assured that we want to protect your privacy and we do NOT share any information with anyone.

View attachment 18984

Attachments

• ezuhfpro.jpg
    ezuhfpro.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 269

Status
Not open for further replies.