MultiWii / NAZE / SP Racing F3 Extremely low motor output from multiwii 2.3

phabibjr

With my FC board connected to my PC, I can see that the board is functioning properly, all sensors respond correctly to the quads movement. All inputs from the receiver are also correct. When the FC is unarmed the motor outputs are at 1000 as set in the source code. The problem is, when I arm the FC the motor outputs drop to 256, the min_throttle in the source code is set to 1100. As I increase the throttle on the transmitter, the motor outputs respond appropriately but they don't reach 1100 until around 50% throttle. Also, if I don't have ANGLE assigned to an aux channel, the motors drop to zero when armed instead of 256. The motor outputs drop to 256 when armed if ANGLE is assigned to an aux channel regardless of if the channel is on or off. I've tried reloading the firmware, calibrating, and erasing the EEPROM multiple times. Changing the min_throttle value also has no effect. The FC used to function properly, I have no idea why this started.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Specs:
HK multiwii AIO FC (atmega 2560)
Multiwii 2.3
Multistar 30A escs with bec
Multistar motors
4s lipos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phabibjr

Found the problem. I was using WinGUI 2.2 to configure the FC and somehow it changed the minimum throttle value (I can't find a setting in this version to change the minimum throttle value though). Now I'm using WinGUI 2.3 and it has an option to set the minimum throttle value, so now it's set at 1130 and working perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk