Aeronavics / Droidworx DroidWorx Retractable Landing Gear

Look what FedEx brought today...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 502

The design is high quality. It should work very well. I'll share more when I've got them assembled and have used them in real world conditions.

nicwilke

Saw this last night on their site, and thought "grrr... gotta have it", that and the PH Halo gimbal. Gonna be an expensive new year for us.
Ben, hows the build of the XMR-6? Did you get standard legs, or have you been waiting?

Saw this last night on their site, and thought "grrr... gotta have it", that and the PH Halo gimbal. Gonna be an expensive new year for us.
Ben, hows the build of the XMR-6? Did you get standard legs, or have you been waiting?

I was waiting on the retracts, but good things come to those who wait. Now that I have them, I hope to get it flying soon.

nicwilke

Would be great to hear what you think Ben, I've got mine set up very nicely now. just last night was testing a new firmware for the gimbal and had it hovering in my back yard on GPS lock. I found so far that after all the tests I've done, the APC's are perfect for my setup. I'll be moving to Xoars this weekend for final tests.

It would be extremely expensive new year for you if you bought the photohigher gimbal. From talking to Kim its not in the hobby price range.

The whole assembly pictured in post #12 is about 600 grams. These are the extended version - taller than standard.

The couch is from Urban Outfitters, and is also surprisingly light.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Guess as I am Lancashire flatlander and I am a spade is a spade type of guy... that sofa looks pretty much like something I saw in hamburg many years ago in a alcohol/substance haze! The rest of the night I cannot comment on! ;-)