DJI NAZA flight control system Error Please connect to the controller

gene smith

DJI NAZA M V2.FUTABA 10J I get green link light when connect to computer.
I get error please connect to controller. In Device Manger The Driver is not loading are installing.
I tried Installing and uninstalling software number of times I tried it on two computers win 7 win 10 operating system.
Is there any
ware I can download the Driver manually or any suggestions THANKS
PS NEWBIE :)

gene smith

I get error please connect to controller. In Device Manger The Driver is not loading are installing.
I tried Installing and uninstalling software number of times I tried it on two computers win 7 win 10 operating system.
Is there any
Works PERFECT THANK YOU

DenverMark

This was a nightmare for me as well. I ended up installing Win 8 in order to make it work. I couldn't get the driver installed. Seemed there was USB port issues (different behaviors in different ports) until the driver was finally installed. I had trouble getting it installed into 8 as well. I don't know how I got it done but it does connect reliably now. For a forum like this, having a sticky post at the top level explaining how to install and make it work in the current OS would be awesome for the next frustrated person that spending crazy amounts of time and life on a very basic step. The flyer is a paperweight until you talk to the computer.

The link and the help above is great, but it is buried a few levels down and it is not easy to understand what the final solution is. It eluded me.

Thank you for the help getting my bird in the air.

Kevinmcguigan

Is there any
You need to disable the digital driver signing in windows. There are several tutorials to do that on the web.