DJI F550 Turnigy 9xR FrSky Reciever / Module HELPPP!!!

Fydaman

I have my DJI F550 wired up and successfully connected to NAZA assistant. I have NAZA M V2 and all motor tests are working fine.
I have bound the RX and the TX together

I go to the RC tab in NAZA assistant and the bars are showing proper movement but not the entire range of the bars... and my throttle bar is stuck all the way forward and I am unable to change that with the TX.. HELP!!! This is the last little bit i need to do before I go on my first flight. Please help me out.

The FrSky has 2 switched on the back of the module.. Which ones should be up and which should be down? My Turnigy 9XR is setup in PPM mode 2 but the wiring to the RX is setup in traditional. Is this correct? Should i be wiring it in PPM since the TX is in PPM? or wire it in traditional? I am so confused.. Please help

Fydaman

NAZA assistant has my throttle completely stuck.. I have rebinded the TX and the RX about 10 times.. I have no control over the throttle in NAZA its just stuck to one side. and I am getting a CFG ERR on naza... Anyone have any insight on this??

haha49

Did you do a calibration in the naza software? You have to calibrate the remote so it can find the min and max of it