dji f550 problems

Hello all
I am new to this
I have got myself a dji f550 and built most of it but it come the the radio i have the naza v2 with a spektrum ar610 with a spektrum dx6 and all I get is the led flashing yellow fast which means no signal
Can any please help it's driving mad
Many thanks
Kevin

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Welcome to the forum!

How is the receiver connected to the Naza? Have you opened the Naza assistant and checked which protocol is selected?

Give us a bit more info and I'm sure we can get you straightened around.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
The small 3 pin wires are called Servo wires/cables. Those should be connected between the radio and Naza ports for Aileron, Elevator, Throttle and Rudder. Also one for the 3-way switch to trigger the flight modes.

Have you plugged into the computer and opened up the Naza assistant to see if in fact the radio is communicating with the Naza? It could be that your 3-way switch is triggering fail safe if the end points have not been adjusted properly.

Yeah I have plunged it into the computer and it's not communicating with the naza it just tells me to connect to the controller

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 413
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 381
Last edited by a moderator:

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
do you have traditional selected in Naza assistant? Are you seeing power to the receiver when you power up the system?

Did you bind the radio and receiver already?

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Do the lights on the Naza assistant software show that the Naza is connected correctly and communicating with the computer (blue/green lights in the lower portion of the window)?

I would double check the servo wires and make sure they are all seated well. I'm sorry, I'm stumped here. Usually its something simple like cross-wiring or the wrong selection of the communication type.

Maybe try rebinding the radio to the receiver.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Ok. Now we may be getting somewhere. If there are no lights - that means that you are not actually connected to the software/computer.

Do you have the required drivers installed? You should be able to connect the Naza to the computer with/without the receiver. So let's get the communication going between Naza and computer and go from there.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Yep. You need to figure that out and then you can move to the other issues.

Make sure you follow the directions in the manual for connecting. Also make sure you have the most recent assistant software/drivers for the Naza from the DJI support page.

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
Glad you got it sorted.

If motor test and calibration has checked out ok. Make sure you enter where the GPS is placed on the frame. That's important!

Then check the flight mode switch to make sure the modes are working correctly. You watch it in assistant as you flip the switch.

I would highly recommend reading through the entire manual and making sure that you have done all their suggested steps.

If you hit a snag - let us know.