Customer Service

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Earlier today I posted a very negative thread about my bad experiences with a few online vendors. I deleted it and decided to take things from a different approach.
I'd like to thank the vendors that answer the phone and take time to explain things. A few come to mind like Quadrocopter.us, XAircraftUSA.com, Iftrontech.com, FMADirect.com, and I'm sure there are others. I've decided I'm not buying anything else from vendors that can't be reached by phone or those that don't ever answer their phones.
Bart

DennyR

I do agree with that. I was about to purchase a fully programmed Arducopter FC system from Udrones but they only communicate wth orders and paypal. I think it's a case of pay your money and take a big chance.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
speaking of customer service I spent an hour on the phone w my household internet provider and we're still dead in the water. maybe tomorrow???from my phone,bartman

FOX222

I've decided I'm not buying anything else from vendors that can't be reached by phone or those that don't ever answer their phones.
Bart

I whole heartily agree. If more people did this customer service would have to improve.

John

PS: Ziggy are you listening??

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Like wise after mate got taken by NextGen.. if you cannot talk to the builder / seller then dont go there.. I can highly recommend Sandor at Digitech.. great service and honest advice..