Custom coaxial Mixer A2

Hi,
Anybody willing to share custom mixers for coaxial X octo!?
I ve tunned many in with MK and I recon it s going to be similar but any tips are really wellcome!
Thanks in advance!

RobertoMFS

I use this custom mixer in my Wkm, it's the same on A2.
Like a regular quad on top props, inverted in the bottom.
Enjoy.
View attachment 24170

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1428488204.980670.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1428488204.980670.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 574

Thanks Roberto,
I gues you use diferent pitch propellors to reduce the efficency loss?
I think I will reduce 1-4 to 90% and give it a go. With Mk it was easy cause could get the AMP reading of each ESC, is that posible with DJI?

I'm using this same custom mix on a 10kg x8. Works well. I'm restricted on prop size (vulcan mantis arms), and I had the same idea about changing top motor speeds to 90% or so to offset coaxial efficiency loss. Have you seen a gain with this strategy? I don't think DJI has any integrated way to measure amp draw.

I'm using this same custom mix on a 10kg x8. Works well. I'm restricted on prop size (vulcan mantis arms), and I had the same idea about changing top motor speeds to 90% or so to offset coaxial efficiency loss. Have you seen a gain with this strategy? I don't think DJI has any integrated way to measure amp draw.

This idea is interesting. Have anyone tested it yet? If so, pleace tell us about it.

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
I found that my 20kg x8 performed better in the standard X8 mix rather than the custom one. It was just a bit more locked in.