For Sale Custom Built Battery Packs

I am now custom building Lithium-Ion Packs for forum and local club members and would like to reach out to the community here if anyone needs a new battery.

Yes there is a lot of controversy out there about the reliability and power capabilities of Li-Ion batteries versus the RC hobby standard- Lithium- Polymer.

With new technologies out from LG, Samsung, and Panasonic (to name only a few) these 18650 cells have greatly improved upon their amperage ratings. Most cells now have 20A CONTINUOUS ratings. with up to 35A burst!

Contact me with any questions you may have, I have many options to choose from for either endurance flying, FPV power needs, or GCS systems.

And they ARE lighter than most commercial consumer market packs out there. Sometimes up to HALF as light as a comparable lipo. I charge based on capacity and complication of build and include xt60 connectors as standard and complete balance plug setup. Get em while they're hot!
***not really they run cooler than a lipos usually ***

I am now custom building Lithium-Ion Packs for forum and local club members and would like to reach out to the community here if anyone needs a new battery.

Yes there is a lot of controversy out there about the reliability and power capabilities of Li-Ion batteries versus the RC hobby standard- Lithium- Polymer.

With new technologies out from LG, Samsung, and Panasonic (to name only a few) these 18650 cells have greatly improved upon their amperage ratings. Most cells now have 20A CONTINUOUS ratings. with up to 35A burst!

Contact me with any questions you may have, I have many options to choose from for either endurance flying, FPV power needs, or GCS systems.

And they ARE lighter than most commercial consumer market packs out there. Sometimes up to HALF as light as a comparable lipo. I charge based on capacity and complication of build and include xt60 connectors as standard and complete balance plug setup. Get em while they're hot!
***not really they run cooler than a lipos usually ***

What kind of charger do you need for these packs?

Nothing special- they have the same charging characteristics as lipo so any lipo charger of the right S voltage rating will do

Nothing special- they have the same charging characteristics as lipo so any lipo charger of the right S voltage rating will do

It sounds interesting. Is there something to replace a racing battery? Say, like a 4S lipo 1300-1550mAh 45C or preferably even higher C?

Thats a little bit out of the range of these. They are meant for endurance/ video vehicles and their accompanying GCS/FPV etc.. power needs

Shaun Bell

Actually I think this is exactly what I'm looking for. I need a 6s 10ah pack for a Hover 1. Just mapping with it, nothing to demanding. Let me know as I'm just putting it together.