Could you please recommend a good RTF FPV kit compatible with my DJI RE goggles?

AndyTheStudent

Hi
I am a racing drone newbie with some very basic tiny whoop experience (with my TinyHawk) which I found both exhilarating and frustrating. I love the way these tiny race drone fly, but I am deeply frustrated with the fact that most such drones require much more technical skills (or time to develop them). This is why I will stick to "ready to fly" race drone kits. I have a Taranis X-lite RC and DJI RE goggles, which I hope to use with my future drones. I am currently hesitating between the following models:
I am currently leaning towards the Walkera F210. Any suggestions?
Do you know which of these models are compatible with my DJI Racing Edition goggles?
In terms of race droning, this is what I am looking for:
  • a fast flying outdoors drone with good wind resistance (a must in Florida)
  • a halfway decent DVR capability (ideally on the drone, but if not on the RC or goggles)
  • a strong frame and built quality
  • acrobatics are not very important to me, but speed is
  • since I am a newbie, I need the drone to have a newbie-compatible "beginner/easy" mode to learn
  • a completely ready-to-fly kit (alas, Betaflight or SpeedBee are too advanced for me, I don't understand most of what they configure)
Bottom line, I am looking for *fun* and not hours of hardware/software hacking!
I hope that the folks here will be able to steer me in the correct direction.
Thanks for any pointers!
Andrei
PS: do experienced quad racers offer online lessons for newbies like me? if yes, I would be very interested! Please let me know, thank you!