Contixo F6 Battery Problem, Need connectors

dvsgod

So I ordered 2 Contixo F6 quad Drones based on GadgetInspectors youtube review I watched, and some others I had read. After doing so I ordered batteries from another source based on the pictures the seller supplied for the connections, that correlated with those of the video and images from reviews around the web. I ordered 6 batteries in total as extras. I was under the impression from the pictures they had posted within the item description and the video, that the batteries would connect to the quad by the same connector that charges them ( the balancer Connector ) come to find out, now they have a newer 2 prong jtc connector, secondary to the balance connector (shown in picture), that I cannot even find anywhere to change the ends if I wanted to. They shared the same battery with the Syma X8C, now the quad itself has a different connector then it used to, wich did not show in the advertising. I could use your help in this situation. I would rather not return and go for my third choice in the holy stone 181c. My first choice was the Contixo F18 but the proprietary battery held me back from the extra expense, seems I'm in the same shape as of now with a proprietary plug. Id rather not go through a return process. Would anyone happen to know what type of connectors these are, where I can find the connectors, or a close battery purchase price? The batteries I purchased were 3 for 25.96 shipped, and I purchased 2 for that deal. Ive been doing r/c for a long time so I understand what I may be working with, but these were the correct battery before the plug change on the quad, same quality just new connectors. I thank you in advance for any ideas and your time and hope to here back soon.

F6 battery on left, Purchased on right.
battery.jpg Extra Battery.jpg

Here's the plug port on the drone
Drone Battery Port.jpg

If someone knew where to get these exact ends I could just make the adapters for the syma batteries

Attachments

• battery.jpg
    battery.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 457
  • Extra Battery.jpg
    Extra Battery.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 252
  • Drone Battery Port.jpg
    Drone Battery Port.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 244

dvsgod

They look like - 2.5 mm JST XH-Style
I thought that was the closest I had found, but look at the fins on the clip side. And then look at the just clips. I think I may have to spend the 5 bucks and order them any ways to try.

clipfin1.jpg clipfin2.jpg
heres the jst-xh 2.5mm
jstxh25.jpg

Attachments

• clipfin1.jpg
    clipfin1.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 282
  • clipfin2.jpg
    clipfin2.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 246
  • jstxh25.jpg
    jstxh25.jpg