Tau Labs Can't SAVE calibration

Zirt57

Whenever I try to calibrate my receiver in the Configuration screen, the save and apply are greyed out. Other than that it appears to work. What is wrong. I also cannot get the motors to arm but I'm hoping it's because of the above problem. I'm using a JR9303 transmitter along with a AR6200 receiver. I flew this setup with a KKMultiCopter so I know the wiring and binding are correct. The only thing that has changed is removing the kk board and replacing it with the CC board.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
- Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi Jeff,
Welcome to multirotorforums.com. We've got a number of folks from the OpenPilot group roaming the boards so it shouldn't be long before you get an informed response. I'd offer to help but I haven't started down the OP road just yet. It won't be long though.
We welcome suggestions as to how the forums could be made better so don't be shy.
Good luck with the CC board.
Bart

dankers

Jeff, I will help you where ever I can. Its important things go well for you but I need a bit more information, it sounds like CC is not seeing PWM pulses from the RX.

Do you have any photos of your setup with everything powered on? This is something we have not come across before.

Actually if those buttons are grayed out then it isn't detecting the board.

This probably means your firmware is out of date with your GCS version. Did you update the firmware on the board with the files that came in your GCS download?

osnwt

www.LinuxDrone.org
Whenever I try to calibrate my receiver in the Configuration screen, the save and apply are greyed out.
They're disabled in the latest published firmware. You have to calibrate first, then uncheck the Calibrate box, and then Apply/Save.

It was done to provide correct Throttle and FlightMode channels neutral points. It is being done at the time you uncheck the Calibration box. So you Save correct only values.