XAircraft Cannot communicate with controller

Topflight

I have the most current update 1.1.0.908 loaded on my computer. Can upgrade the Flight Controller and the AHRS-S using the Firmware update in the Xaircraft Center program. The problem is that when I try to connect, I get a message "cannot communicate with the controller". I've switched comm ports on my computer, and even removed the Xaircraft Center program and reinstalled it with the same results. Last week I was using another computer and it worked fine. Any ideas?
Thanks
Chuck

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Have you tried counseling? Sometimes being overly controlling is not healthy. Kidding.

On a serious note. The only thing I can think of is you are using XP and need to download a special usb driver. This is actually hidden on the disk from what I hear but you can go to the downloads page on the wiki page for Xaircraft.

Very last thing on page.

http://www.xaircraft.com/wiki/Downloads(en)

Wouldn't it be nice if Xaircraft would let us know these things ahead of time? I just don't get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Topflight

IrisAerial:
Thanks for the reply. I'm running on Windows 7, and I have tried the USB download. Even uninstalled the drivers and put back in.