Can anyone tell me anything about this drone

JCLs

Hi,
I bought this drone at a sale. It has nothing with it, but what you see. Does anyone recognize it?
http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=gc46dba9cf2f8a03a1000086176528ab02e1cc8bf24
What do I have to do to get it in the air?
Thanks,
..... john

It is a coaxial helicopter in a cage. No radio with it? Need to figure out what kind of receiver it has and get compatible tx. If receiver removable can replace whole package possibly. Looks like you need hobby shop or guys at a flying field to help you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shinnen

It is a coaxial helicopter in a cage. No radio with it? Need to figure out what kind of receiver it has and get compatible tx. If receiver removable can replace whole package possibly. Looks like you need hobby shop or guys at a flying field to help you.

Thanks for your help.
I don't suppose it's worth anything as it is?
..... john

JCLs

Thanks for your help.
..... john

Well I got lucky and found one with controller for $30 on eBay.

1a49a44d17d53123987ae7a7f0f44618.jpg

They do call it a drone but that is the buzz word these days. I started flying RC belies years ago with a coaxial so recognized configuration right away.

Shinnen

Right, well, that's it for sure. Thanks for letting me know.
It's beginning to look a lot like a fancy mobile, at this moment;-).
.... john

They do call it a drone but that is the buzz word these days. I started flying RC belies years ago with a coaxial so recognized configuration right away.

Thanks for your help.
..... john

Shinnen

Hi all,
I know it's been a couple of years; but I still have this baby hanging around. Is there such a thing as a universal remote that I might be able to use with it (cheap)? I found a charger that seems to charge it, at least the blue light blinks when I switch it to on.
Thanks,
..... john
P.S. Just in case anyone's interested I found this video explaining how this device works.

Last edited: