Been away for a bit

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
I have been away from my store for a bit, my wife had some surgery and family comes first....

Some good news, I have taken on two new vendors and will be supporting and selling their products, ImmersionRC and FlyTrex products will soon be in stock within the next couple of week, including my regular great prices on Graupners.

If you want to know anything about the products, please let me know.

ImmersionRC, you know the products, you know they are reliable and I will be stocking some of them soon. I am looking at stocking some antennas and some ezosd, maybe some exuhf.

FlyTrex, Have a very unique product for your DJI Naza v1, v2 lite and Phantom systems. The FlyTrex Core plugs inline with your Naza GPS and records flight data like heading, speed, altitude and dumps this data to a Micro SD card, plug the card into your computer, upload it to the FlyTrex website and see the information on Google Maps. Collect badges, Log your total distance, find other flyers near you and so much more. The cost of the FlyTrex core is $49.99, it will fit onto a Phantom with an optional cable.