Need Help Autonomous Surveillance

J Mitchell

Hello everyone! So here's the deal. I am small time. I do a little work for survey and landscaping companies, a bit of real estate here and there. One of my clients however, purchased about 1500 acres of property in a not so safe area overseas. His plan is to turn this property into farmland, non profit, to feed the locals cheaply.

He has asked me to deliver a UAS, or multiple UAS, that can provide surveillance autonomously 24 hours a day. I asked him why not use grounded security cameras but he's not having that. I've been in touch with Silent Falcon, Dragonfly, even talked to a rep from Boeing. Dragonfly has some amazing stuff, but I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions on the subject. Have to have a few ideas to pitch by Monday evening. Thanks to anyone that can provide any ideas!

DroneTalk

R/C Expert
Staff member
I working on that type of solution right now for a customer, contact me via email if you would like to discuss what were are working on.

Old Man

Tethered systems with remote zoom camera capability. Thermal imaging options are extremely helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe we can offer some help
GS-1100.jpg

Attachments

• GS-1100.jpg
    GS-1100.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,525