Anyone in USA / California want to start a war with me?

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I am tired of all these rules keeping me from doing something I genuinely enjoy. I am going to try and connect with as many locals as possible and see what experiences they have had with running into the "law." Maybe I just live in the worst possible place in the world as far as RC goes. I heard that kids are being busted for driving their rc trucks!? Whats this coming to? I would like to start a club and all members can pay $1000/week to join. All proceeds will help me buy a house in New Zealand where I can live and fly freely. In exchange the members will never have to listen to me complain about the harsh living environments of Califrownya. Looking at hot women at the beach is torturous! This damn 70-75 degree weather is not healthy.

I can't win but I can leave in style! If proceeds exceed $1 million I will just buy a real helicopter, hover it at 500' and launch my rc heli from it and FPV my way down to the desired altitude. Who's in?

RCNut

Just move out of the city and buy a farm. Plenty of acres to fly about at your own leisure :tennis:

DennyR

Yuri
You should get out more and see what life is like for 90% of the worlds population who live in poverty and under military oppression. You don't know how lucky you are mate.

Google a nice hunting blind and set it up someplace.... Fly out of it and have a laugh while yhe cops scratch thier heads about where the hell this thing is bein operated. When life on bats get low land kn some roof and wait em out, sorru about your luck... What do you face if busted, because im all about pissin the law off if its being based on some cops preference. If u cant goto jail the fack em and fly

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Dear Denny, sorry for my flagrant disregard for authority. Clearly my sense of humor didn't make its presence known to you. "This damn 70-75 degree weather is not healthy." I realize we got it good here and there are much larger issues in the world. Please don't play that card with me.

dolby

Needs more bacon!
Damn no RC cars either? Thats crazy!

Come to Milwaukee Wisconsin man, its fun in the snow! :)

daniel

I cant fly mi hexacopter in california, or play with my RC truck because LAPD and FBI can bust my a....!!!!

.....but i can grow Marihuana and sell it, legally!!!

Thats B.S.!!!!!

Moving to New Zealand too......

Kilby

I have no doubt that this thread has been picked up by big brother given the keywords contained there in. Maybe they are watching you, Yuri. ;-)