any one racing in maryland?

Hey everyone looking for meet ups in the baltimore area? ive got 2 other guys getting into racing and we are looking for others to start setting up races in the baltimore area.

Thanks

will

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
William,

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com! I was actually cleaning up our Local Action sub-forums this morning and will be inviting local flying/racing groups to have individual Sub-forums opened up for them to use to attract new members, post results & photos, embed video links, communicate with fellow club members, etc. Basically all of the functionality of the larger website will be available for you and your friends if you'd like.

Pick a name and let me know if you're interested. I can probably set it up tonight for you.

Bart

true911

I know this is an older thread, but I've been bitten and I'm just getting into the hobby. First things first, I'm just trying to learn how to fly POV, but the FPV experience is what drew me in - amazing.

If there are any live events in and around the area I'd love to come see them even if I'm not ready to participate. Anyone please let me know if there's an established forum location for my local area, in case I haven't found it yet.

- Mark