A2 v2.3 with IOSD Mini not working now?

Highviz

Hi All,

Does anyone have the A2 with 2.3 firmware fully working with the IOSD Mini? - Yes I know the mini is not listed against the A2 on the DJI website, but it is in the compatibility chart on p42 of the A2 manual and it did work previously:-

With previous versions it worked fine, but only if you plugged it into Can port 2. If you plugged it into port 1 as indicated for the IOSD Mk2 in the manual, it gave the static data fields, but no live data. Now I have updated the A2 firmware to 2.3, the IOSD Mini (in Can 2) gives all information except azimuth, distance and direction to home. I have confirmed that the A2 is setting home position ok by monitoring the LED flashes, have confirmed all components and GUI are fully up to date and have tried both Can ports. (Port 1 still just powers it, but sends no data)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Malcolm

I have the same problem! Really clueless about this problem.. Managed to get the shop where I bought the iosd to email DJI but all they say is "yes the iosd works with the A2".. well lets say partially!