!!!!!!A2 S-BUS Adaptor - there is not one!!!!!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Ranting on - I want to usemy Spektrum system with the 'WORLD MOST ADVANCED' multirotor flught controller.... BUT I CANT. There is mention of an S-BUS converter in the OM

!!BUT THERE IS NOT OBNE AVAILIBLE!!!

DJI WHEN CAN WE EXPECT IT TO BE AVAILABLE??

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Apparently the futaba converter may work. Guessing that because DJI seem to have decided that only futaba systems should be used with there system I am recon the so called A2 s-bus adaptor will just be a rebadged Futaba

Any one know anything about these converters?

Dave

jrlederer

Must there be an "adapter" at all in order for it to accept S-Bus as input source? I just switched from Spektrum to Futaba recently (something I never thought I'd actually do due to the number of helis that I have using Spektrum receivers) after my generous brother bought me an 18MZ for my birthday (I'm scared to use it for fear of scratching it!). Anyway, the point of that is to say that as far as my DJI setups werrre concerned, the swap out was extremely easy, just unplug all the 8 or so servo connectors from my previous JR receiver and in place of it just run a single servo cable from S-Bus to X1 (or something like that, I think it's different for wookong versus Nazav2 if I recall). There was no need for any type of converter or adapter. Am I completely uninformed here? If so, apologies in advance.

nice day to all!

Jonathan

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Jonathan.. Thanks for the input. One of the big issues for me is telemetry to the radio. I am not a futaba user I use Spektum but I would have thought if DJI built a unit with a receiver built in like the A2 that acclaimed by DJI as the worlds most advanced multirotor flight controller it would have had the ability to send telemetry to the Futaba radio. It doesn't.. So we are forced to go back to a traditional RX via the S-Bus converter to receive telemetry.

Dave