3x Radians, 3x Freefly servos etc for sale...

divertom80

I have three Radians and 3 Freefly servo's for sale. I can sell seperately or all together. I am looking to sell all 3 radians for 530 OVNO :) And the Freefly Servos each for £35. Anyway PM or just reply to this thread :)

xerofly

How old are they and condition....any way it's Brushless game....but none has shown a good credible video...still watching the space

divertom80

They are a year old. Not used too much and never been involved in a crash or ding. Anyway as for brushless game, i am involved in it. I have made a 5D MKII/III capable brushless conversion of which has been tested multiple times on a feature film shoot. Down side is there is not motor on the market that can realistically take a red unless you go down the hefty priced maxon motor route. Of which I am going down. The radians and servos are capable of reds and heavy cameras so they still have a hold in the market.

Maverick

I have three Radians and 3 Freefly servo's for sale. I can sell seperately or all together. I am looking to sell all 3 radians for 530 OVNO :) And the Freefly Servos each for £35. Anyway PM or just reply to this thread :)

How much for one Radian...? I'm looking for one for roll axis. Do I need FF servo as well, or will the stock Savox one work...?