3 X Radian sale

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
do you want to split them?

What have they been on?

How much time have the servos had in action..

I am interested as brushless aint ready for commercial apps yet unless you are on Zen and GH3

Dave

Maverick

If you're willing to split, I'll take one module, and one servo, but I'll also need the interface and lead etc... As I've never had any other FF stuff...?

Mav.

Hi Guys

Dont really want to split them and only have one programming lead as i bought as a set of 3.

Drioder only flow couple times with camera on. was on my vulan frame and 3 axis cinestar.

Maverick

Hi Guys

Dont really want to split them and only have one programming lead as i bought as a set of 3.

Drioder only flow couple times with camera on. was on my vulan frame and 3 axis cinestar.

Hi Ollieleven,

I know that Droider already uses Radians, so I presume he doesn't need the programming interface. I've never had radians before, so I'll need it.

Maybe the three of us can work out some sort of a deal together....?

I'm only after one module, the interface and lead, I don't know if Droider wants one module or two...? If he wants two, between us, we'll buy them...

Mav.

Sorry for late reply guys been away.

I've seen that the brushless kit i'm buying is out of stock at the moment so going to hold of on selling these for week or so incase it doesn't work out for me on brushless front.

Sorry for inconvenience

Olli