3 Axis Gimbal suggestions for GoPro Hero 4 on a Flamewheel Hex

redcloud

This should probably be posted in the newbie forum but I thought I'd go right to the experts. I recently completed building my DJI Flamewheel hexacopter with a Naza v.2, a Taranis X9D Plus transmitter with a X8R receiver.

My intent (besides having fun) is to get some nice video footage with my GoPro Hero 4. I'm building this in segments as money allows and I'm ready to buy a Gimbal and looking for suggestions. After the gimbal, what would be suggested (transmitter and receiver) to view what the GroPro sees from the ground (sorry, but I'm not familiar with the exact terminology to describe that)? As usual, the internet offers too much information on these questions and it's hard to disdingouist what is from an actual user and what is an advertisement.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. These forums were a great help when I was choosing a transmitter.

Don

fltundra

Fltundra,

Thanks for your reply. From the reviews, you are absolutely right. I had been looking at the Zenmuse H3-3D on the DJI site.

Will it connect easily to my Naza v.2? do I need anything else? Cords? Boards?

I found a reasonable Priced Z1 Tiny 2 on Banggood. I looks like what everyone else is selling. Here's the link: http://www.banggood.com/Zhiyun-ZI-T...zer-For-GoPro-Xiaomi-Yi-SJ4000-p-1020092.html

Thanks for your help!
You will want to bind the X8R in D-16 mode and run Ch 1-8 Naza via S-bus. The Tiny2 PWM 9-16.