DVP #102 | Interdrone 2016 Wrap-Up | DJI Mavic Pro and GoPro Karma – First Looks | Be Sure To Read The F

nathan

Administrator
Staff member

THE DRONEVIBES PODCAST

In this episode Petr gives us a wrap-up of this visit to the Interdrone 2016 (www.interdrone.com) show and talks about all the very cool new drone technology that was on display.

InterDrone-Logo-300x86.png

WATCH THE VIDEO INTERVIEWS HERE
We also take a first look at two new VERY Popular drones: DJI Mavic Pro and the GoPro Karma

karmavsmavic-300x203.jpg

Lastly, Petr talks about his experience flying a job in New York harbor that was well outside of the restricted air space and outside of the FAA TFR. However, he later realized he should have read the TFR… Listen in and find out why!

jamesb72

Just listening to podcast on my walk to work, and really enjoyed Petr talking about his adventure in New York Harbour, and the abandoned island - these are the bits of content I really enjoy ! Great job Petr.

Would love to see some clips of the videos Petr talks about, the whale watching/Phantom4 video from a couple of months ago I've kept my eye out for, but can't see anything on notadrone or dronevibes youtube channels, have I missed these?