For Sale Hexacrafter, Avroto, Connex, Gremsy, Futaba, Gens Ace, DJI, Atomos, AerialPixels etc

Lylefk

Aloha,

I've been in the process of trying to build a heavylift X8 to carry my DSLR, but in the end it's just too much machine for me and my abilities to be able to get and keep it flying. I have decided to go to the Inspire 2 instead and am selling this all off to do so. Breaks my heart.

All prices are net to me via Paypal goods and services. Plus shipping at cost.

1) Hexacrafter X8. This was purchased from SleepyC (Stephen Cinch) here on DroneVibes. He built these for a living and this was his personal machine. Full carbon fiber Hexacrafter HQ-850. It's a rock solid bird, with some videos of it flying in his reviews etc. What he has to say about it:

This rig is no joke. This is the best drone I have ever owned (and I have owner around 100)
100% perfection in carbon fiber, insanely light reliable and the Porsche of HL rigs.
Avroto 3520 400KV motors (most reliable motor ever) 50 amp Spyder ESC's (should probably rated more they are awesome). This rig is SOOOO smooth it hurts. The build of this is perfection. You will not be disappointed. Red and Green NAV lights... it's seriously awesome. It pains me to see this rig go especially but I am working 70 hours a week and this is collecting dust. It's sad.

Here is what it includes with approximate current new prices:

Hexacrafter HQ-850 Frame = $950
Large Electronic ISO plate = $175
Landing Gear Strut/Tarot Gear = $235
KBEP-SL - Frame Style Large Battery Mount (2) = $68
Assembled 400 amp Bus Bar = $175
Gimbal Iso system = $165
LED assembles x(2) = $216
Avroto 3520 400KV motor $131 EA. x(8) = $1048
SimonK Spider 50amp ESC’s $51 ea x (8) = $408 (additional heat sinks installed with thermo-resin)
NIP SimonK Spider 50amp ESC spares $51 ea x(2) = $102
DJI A2 flight control - $539
Zeal 15” x 5 Folding CF props (8) = $280
Zeal 15" x 5 Folding CF props spares NIP (6) = $210
Pro assembly (he charged around $1000 to build rigs for customers) - $1000

Total cost if new: $5,571

$3,100

2) Gremsy H3 gimbal (ecofly) plus an additional battery. Mounted and tested, never flown. Was $1,145 new.

$1,000 *SOLD

3) Amimon Connex HD Wireless Video Link. Used, purchased with the Hexacrafter. Includes a black ABS antenna mount Stephen made. $1,599 when new.

$1,000

4) Futaba 14SG. As new, with R7008SB, box and all accessories. Was $549 new.

$400 *SOLD

5) Atomos Ninja Flame with power kit. New, tested only. Also comes with NIP matte screen protector. Currently on sale new from BH for $795.

$720 *SOLD

6) 3 pairs of Gens Ace Tattu Plus Intelligent 12,000 15C Lipos, like new, never flown. New $264 each, $1584 total.

$1100

7) Amimon Connex Prosight. Like new, mounted but never flown. Currently $399 new. Also comes with Genesis Linear array antenna, which is $85 new. Also like new, never used.

$380 *SOLD

8) AerialPixels Add-on joystick for Futaba. As new, never used. Was $149 new, currently back ordered.

$120

9) RC Shutter cable for Canon cameras. As new, never used. Was $39 new.

$20 with any other purchase

I think that's about everything. This is EVERYTHING you'd need to fly a top of the line, professional grade rig. I spent literally months planning, researching, reading and piecing this together. Bottom line is I don't know enough to get it flying reliably and don't want to destroy it along with my camera gear...and don't have access to anyone to help me learn it in person. It's been sitting here for a couple of months now and is no closer to going upwards.

If you'd like all of it, I'd do it for $7,000 ($1,140 off) and would include all the small extras I have running around. This is an EXCELLENT setup for a single operator.

The only trade I'd be open to would be an Inspire 2, new or like new along with a few accessories for it including batteries, Cendence radio, 5.5" Crystal Sky, quad charger, 46mm Polar Pro filter set. Or the X7 and/or 16mm if you somehow have access to it already.

Thanks for looking, please let me know if you have any questions!

Lyle

Attachments

• IMG_0557.JPG
    IMG_0557.JPG
    207.7 KB · Views: 491
  • IMG_0557.JPG
    IMG_0557.JPG
    207.7 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:

Lylefk

Updated prices, much of it is sold.

Still have this, I’d do $3,000 for the bird and throw in the batteries! That’s what i paid SleepyC for it (before adding the spares), and you get 3 sets of great, like new batteries.

Lylefk

This is just sitting, make me an offer. $1,500 SHIPPED for the bird and everything I have left for it!? I'm sure the batteries are dead, but I'll send along everything that's left.

Still have this, I’d do $3,000 for the bird and throw in the batteries! That’s what i paid SleepyC for it (before adding the spares), and you get 3 sets of great, like new batteries.