5. 1570-1620MHz GPS L1 + GLONASS L1 100W
6. 5.7GHz-5.9GHz WiFi 11.a 20-25W
7. RC 900Mhz 860-930Mhz 100W in 360 degree Omni Antenna
drone-jammer.jpg
8. RC 433/434Mhz 100W in 360 degree Omni Antenna
TOTAL: 650W

Jamming range:
- Omni Antenna : 360 degree 1000-4000 meters+

- HGA Antennas : 180 degree 2000 to 8000 meters + - We recommended use of HGA Antennas with this model. Total 6 bands in 2 HGA Antennas that blocks 180 degree, so make sure you know which way UAV Drone coming or to cover 360 degree will need 2 units

One Directional HGA Antenna with three Bands will cover 90 Degrees
Total per unit Two Directional Antennas that cover 180 Degrees

- Military Omni Vehicles Antennas Option: 360 degree 2000 to 6000 meters+

Cover Most Commercial Used Drones / UAVs 2.4Ghz 5.8Ghz GPS L1 , L2 433mhz, 900Mhz
Like Dji Phantom 4, Phantom 3 Professional, Advanced, Standard series, Inspire Series...

Adjustable Output Power each Band/Channel, Max Output Power to 0 (OFF)
100% Safe VSWR over protection (Isolator) for each modular
Power supply: AC adapter (AC 220V-DC 27V or 24V/45 Amp) or External Battery
Stand-alone modular design and individual power control.
Adjustable Output Power each Band/Channel
VSWR over protection for each modular.
Working status indicator for each band modular.
Pelican 1620 Case Raining Proof
Dimension:626 mm(L)×49.2mm(W)× 350mm(H)
Weight:45 Kg (approximately) just main unit
Operating temperature: -20℃ ~ +60℃
Humidity: 5% ~ 90%
Warranty: 1 year

Package contents:
1 pc main jammer
8 pcs Omni antennas 750mm long
2 pcs Omni Antennas frame and cables 2-3m long
2 pcs HGA Antennas
1 pcs AC Adapter (AC 220V-DC 27V or 24V/45 Amp)
1 pc Wireless RC that works on AC Adapter
(- Wireless RC will not works when device use battery)
(- Tripod is not included in our prices)

Additional antenna options:
8 pcs Military type antennas with vehicle frame

External Battery in order option:
B-50AH 27V/50AH LiFePo4 Battery
Pelican Case 1440, 35kg Weight. Work 1-2 hours
3077B-500x500.jpg
CT-8078AR-HGAlog%20(8).jpg

1 Year warranty, Neutral packing, OEM Manufacturer :

R&R GROUP INTERNATIONAL

Portable Multi-purpose Extreme powerful Commercial Drones UAV flight killer

Max 650W 8 Bands : 2 x 5.8GHz, 2 x 2.4GHz, 2 x GPS L1, RC 433MHz, RC 900/868MHz

Frequency/antennas specification 8 bands:
- One Directional HGA Antenna with Three Bands to Cover 90 Degrees
1. 2.4-2.5GHz WiFi 11.g, b, Bluetooth 100W
. 1570-1620MHz GPS L1 + GLONASS L1 100W
5.7GHz-5.9GHz WiFi 11.a 20-25W
2.4-2.5GHz WiFi 11.g, b, Bluetooth 100W
1570-1620MHz GPS L1 + GLONASS L1 100W
5.7GHz-5.9GHz WiFi 11.a 20-25W
7. RC 900Mhz 860-930Mhz 100W in 360 degree Omni Antenna
drone-jammer.jpg
8. RC 433/434Mhz 100W in 360 degree Omni Antenna
TOTAL: 650W

Jamming range:
- Omni Antenna : 360 degree 1000-4000 meters+

- HGA Antennas : 180 degree 2000 to 8000 meters + - We recommended use of HGA Antennas with this model. Total 6 bands in 2 HGA Antennas that blocks 180 degree, so make sure you know which way UAV Drone coming or to cover 360 degree will need 2 units

One Directional HGA Antenna with three Bands will cover 90 Degrees
Total per unit Two Directional Antennas that cover 180 Degrees

- Military Omni Vehicles Antennas Option: 360 degree 2000 to 6000 meters+

Cover Most Commercial Used Drones / UAVs 2.4Ghz 5.8Ghz GPS L1 , L2 433mhz, 900Mhz
Like Dji Phantom 4, Phantom 3 Professional, Advanced, Standard series, Inspire Series...

Adjustable Output Power each Band/Channel, Max Output Power to 0 (OFF)
100% Safe VSWR over protection (Isolator) for each modular
Power supply: AC adapter (AC 220V-DC 27V or 24V/45 Amp) or External Battery
Stand-alone modular design and individual power control.
Adjustable Output Power each Band/Channel
VSWR over protection for each modular.
Working status indicator for each band modular.
Pelican 1620 Case Raining Proof
Dimension:626 mm(L)×49.2mm(W)× 350mm(H)
Weight:45 Kg (approximately) just main unit
Operating temperature: -20℃ ~ +60℃
Humidity: 5% ~ 90%
Warranty: 1 year

Package contents:
1 pc main jammer
8 pcs Omni antennas 750mm long
2 pcs Omni Antennas frame and cables 2-3m long
2 pcs HGA Antennas
1 pcs AC Adapter (AC 220V-DC 27V or 24V/45 Amp)
1 pc Wireless RC that works on AC Adapter
(- Wireless RC will not works when device use battery)
(- Tripod is not included in our prices)

Additional antenna options:
8 pcs Military type antennas with vehicle frame

External Battery in order option:
B-50AH 27V/50AH LiFePo4 Battery
Pelican Case 1440, 35kg Weight. Work 1-2 hours
3077B-500x500.jpg
CT-8078AR-HGAlog%20(8).jpg

1 Year warranty, Neutral packing, OEM Manufacturer :

R&R GROUP INTERNATIONAL
Your an ass selling this **** on here, I’ve had remote control helicopters since the 80’s, added cameras in the 90’s and no one complained. Now because of drones we have assholes like you purposely crashing drones, remote control helicopters and planes on someone’s head. I’ll set up a transceiver to triangulate the prick that buys your **** and crashes my helicopter. He and you will be replacing it because of the data I pick up from your piece of **** jammer. I hope you crash the local kids rc planes so I can find the dickheads. Anyone that buys this in my area beware.

jammers4u

Your an ass selling this **** on here, I’ve had remote control helicopters since the 80’s, added cameras in the 90’s and no one complained. Now because of drones we have assholes like you purposely crashing drones, remote control helicopters and planes on someone’s head. I’ll set up a transceiver to triangulate the prick that buys your **** and crashes my helicopter. He and you will be replacing it because of the data I pick up from your piece of **** jammer. I hope you crash the local kids rc planes so I can find the dickheads. Anyone that buys this in my area beware.

Hello , no worry, we like Drones too

Just we make products that are for special Secure No FLY Zones as is borders prisons government secure military bases etc ... i hope you do not wish to fly there and create security problems ?

More drones, more public risk.

According to an industry report from Tractica, consumer drone sales are set to surge in next five years, with global annual unit sales increasing more than tenfold from 6.4 million in 2015 to 67.9 million by 2021. While average selling prices for drones will continue to decline sharply during that period, the market intelligence firm anticipates that total revenue will increase from $1.9 billion in 2015 to $5.0 billion in 2021… Drones getting cheaper but profit from sales grow....that means that sales growth of actual drones is exponential, when excluded effect of rapidly falling drone prices. For example, for the same money you can buy 2 drones today, last year you could have bought only one. Shipments of consumer drones will more than quadruple over the next five years, not only fueled by decreasing prices, but also by new technologies that make flying drones easier for beginners.

This increasing presence of different types of remote controlled vehicles lead to new type of security problems in different aspects of public safety. Drones are commonly used for; across border drug trafficking, illegal items delivery in prisons, spy aerial photography, political propaganda… and can even pose more risk in future as a potential bio-warfare delivery devices that could endanger government structures or public events…

Security officials, police and legal experts from around the world are gathered in London for a global conference on tackling the threats posed to prisons, airports, nuclear facilities and other infrastructure by consumer drones.

The Countering Drones conference, which organizers describe as the first of its kind, reflects concerns that increasingly high-powered and affordable models of drones are posing new and wide-ranging security challenges for police and other protection forces.

Nearly 80% of people surveyed by Defense IQ, the conference organizers, said they believed a major security incident involving drones in civilian airspace was strongly likely or almost certain to happen in the next five years. In some areas, such as at airports and in prisons, drones are already causing widespread disruption, but the conference also highlights areas such as at sporting events and seaports, where threats posed by unmanned aircraft are still emerging.

Drones function on remote control or preprogramed flight route. For successful mission they need uninterrupted remote control signal, which is usually at 2.4 GHz, video link signal, usually at 5 GHz range, and GPS signal for positioning in a programed flight. Jammers work by interrupting these frequencies with high levels of radio noise, so the drone loses connection to the remote control as well as GPS signals. When that happens, drone will slowly land and you can pick it up. Jammers can be stationary, for permanent objects protection (like prisons, military bases…) or portable as a handheld device or in a backpack for higher power options.

R&R Group early anticipated these emerging safety issues and offered specialized anti drone jamming systems developed and designed for security services for protection of; public events, buildings and property, borders and police controls, high importance events, and all other situations that UAV could pose a risk. Jammers4u.com, leading drone jammer production company estimates that in year 2017. ,because of already large number of present drones, every security agency needs drone jammer in order to insure protection of targeted objects, individuals or property”.

https://www.theguardian.com/technol...nce-studies-security-threats-airports-prisons

https://www.tractica.com/research/consumer-drones/