Phobotic CenterPiece Owners Thread.

SamaraMedia

I think I've finally tossed in the towel on my CP. Just can't seem to get it to do anything right lately. Was working ok this summer but just started tinkering again tonight to fine tune the gimbal, camera and balance but it is worse than ever. Can't get it to autotune, power and gains seem way off. Seems like support has gone off grid, no recent updates on their Twitter or Facebook pages, just another disappointment...Time for AM and encoders on a new gimbal.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
I think I've finally tossed in the towel on my CP. Just can't seem to get it to do anything right lately. Was working ok this summer but just started tinkering again tonight to fine tune the gimbal, camera and balance but it is worse than ever. Can't get it to autotune, power and gains seem way off. Seems like support has gone off grid, no recent updates on their Twitter or Facebook pages, just another disappointment...Time for AM and encoders on a new gimbal.

Dude, you can get a Greasy for under $2K, a Movi for around $2500, a Ronin M for $1300.
Can all these crappy BGC's and be happy...

It's time to work not tune!

SamaraMedia

I know...wasted time is wasted money! I've been trying to get by on the cheapest budget I can but in the end you get what you pay for (only double because when you finally buy what you should have in the first place you've spent twice as much as intended)

The gremsy H3 would work well on the Tarot X6 but the Movi and Ronin M would probably mean building that X8 from Tom at Falcon or Andrew at Hexacrafter.

I would like to be happy once again.

Thanks Sleepy!

Maybe I'll just buy a P3 Pro for $999 since DJI is probably gonna introduce a P4 on March 1.

SamaraMedia

Brain Fart! I bought 6 T-Motor 3520 motors on Black Friday for a 900'ish mm hex build from Tom at Falcon, I guess I could build that out to carry a Movi or H6 or H3 Gremsy, no?

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Brain Fart! I bought 6 T-Motor 3520 motors on Black Friday for a 900'ish mm hex build from Tom at Falcon, I guess I could build that out to carry a Movi or H6 or H3 Gremsy, no?

Yea That would work with a lighter cam.. GH4/3..
Solid motors.

SamaraMedia

Thanks SleepyC, that's my thinking too, Gh4, A7, or BMMC when it comes out on a Gremsy H3 or Infinity MR with encoders. I also have 8 KDE 4012 400kv that could go on a X8. I've seen some nice footage with the H3 and canbus adapter for DJI, too bad I'm running a SuperX on the hex at the moment.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Thanks SleepyC, that's my thinking too, Gh4, A7, or BMMC when it comes out on a Gremsy H3 or Infinity MR with encoders. I also have 8 KDE 4012 400kv that could go on a X8. I've seen some nice footage with the H3 and canbus adapter for DJI, too bad I'm running a SuperX on the hex at the moment.
i've got an A2 that is going to be available very shortly, low time, just needs the GPS puck upgrade

CLX22

Hi Everyone,

I recently got my hands on a Phobotic Centerpiece HV for a school project. Could someone kindly send me the google application software installation file for this?

The download link on the Phobotic website is no longer functioning as well as their support forum. I've also emailed them but have not gotten a reply.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 70582087_824779664604202_5788141826397437952_n.jpg
    70582087_824779664604202_5788141826397437952_n.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 128