Calibrating a Tarot 690pro with nada lite.

I just picked up a supposedly rtf. It's got Naza lite. First flight went off well. Practiced up and down then... Trying to fly it straight at a different hight the unit flipped back and forth then dropped to the ground breaking a motor arm and landing gear. What software and how do I go about fine tuning the Esc's and flight calibration
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Jason S

flip of death? there are quite good information still on the dji website on how to calibrate i never trusted my dji lite ive had many wierd crashes from it lucky its just my test fpv rig

RENOV8R

Yeah, sounds like went into manual mode. Scary times if you don't have any experience with this flight mode. We could go back and forth forever on this, but you're better off doing some research on Youtube. There are literally thousands of videos on Naza-M Lite setup and ESC calibration.

NotWingingIt

I just picked up a supposedly rtf. It's got Naza lite. First flight went off well. Practiced up and down then... Trying to fly it straight at a different hight the unit flipped back and forth then dropped to the ground breaking a motor arm and landing gear. What software and how do I go about fine tuning the Esc's and flight calibration
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
This could be the question I was going to ask as I recently built a hex using the FY690 frame, Naza M lite flashed to V.2 along with motors etc that were bought prior to getting the frame.
Did you manage to resolve the issue, also before it flipped did you notice what the led was doing, what it was flashing.
My hex was hovering ok and then started flying left and got very erratic, the led was flashing 3 reds just before it flipped onto its side and dumped into the field, like yours it broke a motor mount and landing bar, also pulled the wires out of the same motor.
My Naza is using the gains and settings that are default from Dji so obviously nowhere near what the ideal would be.