naza phantom 2 on exacopter f550

naza phantom 2 on exacopter f550

• Answers by the exacopter f550

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Redimido

Greetings friends, I'm new here and my question is: can I use the naza flight controller, the 2.4ghz receiver, the gps and the driver that brings the phantom 2 in the exacpter f550? is that I want to build an f550 and I have a broken phantom 2 with all the internal parts in good condition and I want to know if I can use the parts already mentioned, thanks

RENOV8R

The Naza for the Phantom has 6 motor outputs so yes, it would be a worthwhile project. You'll probably have to play with the rates to get it to fly properly, but that's half the fun of a DIY project

Redimido

amigo, gracias por responder, ya envió el marco f550 en banggood y está en camino, tengo 6 motores que quito 2 fantasmas 2 que tengo piezas de repuesto y tengo 6 guiones racerstar de 30 amperios, no sé ¿Cómo estás, pero que ¿Es la belleza de juntar y con tu ayuda, lo lograré:)

RENOV8R

amigo, gracias por responder, ya envió el marco f550 en banggood y está en camino, tengo 6 motores que quito 2 fantasmas 2 que tengo piezas de repuesto y tengo 6 guiones racerstar de 30 amperios, no sé ¿Cómo estás, pero que ¿Es la belleza de juntar y con tu ayuda, lo lograré:)
Espero que vaya bien, publicar algunas fotos cuando termines