Deejay

I have a load of Aeronavics odds and ends and spares for sale;

Retract mechanism

Pair of short quick release landing legs for retract

One long leg for retract

A “foot” for a leg

Dome

Coax shield kit for X4

Skyjib field repair kit (some parts removed)

GPS boom mounting plate

Quick release camera mounting plate

Quick release mounts x 3

2 x T-motor 15” props 15x5R used but in very good condition

4 x T-motor 15” props 15x5R + L pairs, used but in good condition

£200 for the lot or open to offers for bits.

Picture attached and I can add more of any particular item you may be interested in;

DSC07437-sm.jpg

Attachments

• DSC07437-sm.jpg
    DSC07437-sm.jpg
    680.4 KB · Views: 911

Brian Duguid

I am interested in your odds and ends plus spares for the Aeronavics Skyjib x4. I purchased a second hand sky jib x4 last month, two of the coax shields where damaged during delivery, there is no gimbal mount and it came without flight controller. Could you give me a list of all the Skyjib x4 parts you have, I am in Scotland.

Kind regards

Brian

Deejay

Brian,

I've just spotted your post, so apologies for not replying sooner. Almost everything there can be used on an X4, I had one myself until recently. The dome may not be suitable but i think everything else is. Does your X4 body have the quick release fitting mounts underneath? The 3 quick release frames I have need that on the body.
I also have a DJI Wookong M flight controller, DJI IOSD and DJI CAN bus hub, that I was planning to put on ebay plus a load of Spektrum RC bits that I used on my Skyjibs. I am in Glasgow this week until Saturday although don't have any of the bits with me, but I am here every couple of weeks.

Cheers,

Doug

Brian Duguid

Doug,

If we can arrange to meet next time your in Glasgow I am interested in buying all your X4 parts for the £200.00
you are asking
Brian,

I've just spotted your post, so apologies for not replying sooner. Almost everything there can be used on an X4, I had one myself until recently. The dome may not be suitable but i think everything else is. Does your X4 body have the quick release fitting mounts underneath? The 3 quick release frames I have need that on the body.
I also have a DJI Wookong M flight controller, DJI IOSD and DJI CAN bus hub, that I was planning to put on ebay plus a load of Spektrum RC bits that I used on my Skyjibs. I am in Glasgow this week until Saturday although don't have any of the bits with me, but I am here every couple of weeks.

Cheers,

Doug

If we can arrange to meet next time your in Glasgow I am interested in buying all your X4 parts for the £200.00
you are asking. Plus could you let me know what you looking for the DJI Wookong M flight controller, DJI IOSD, DJI CAN bus hub and what you have of Spektrum rc bits.

Regards

Brian

Deejay

Brian, from memory the DJI bits would be about £220 in total, but I'll get back to you with a price on them once I'm back home and I can also send pics. The IOSD includes cables and an FPV camera. The Wookong flight controller is complete with all the cables.
Regarding Spektrum I have an AR9020 receiver with two satellite receivers, a TM1000 telemetry module with altitude and temperature sensors and an X-Plus8 expansion module. That allows a total of 18 RC channels. I also have a Spektrum DX18 transmitter. Are you familiar with RC kit?
I'll send a message to you so we can discuss further.

Doug