dadaas

Hi, I am also a new member. Just joined. I fly some little drones, most of the time nano drones because they are cheap and I can test a lot of them.
I am also a drone writer for many blogs about drones. I hope I will seek all the information I need from the forum as well I hope I will contribute with my little knowledge.

Elie 1

Hi, I am also a new member. Just joined. I fly some little drones, most of the time nano drones because they are cheap and I can test a lot of them.
I am also a drone writer for many blogs about drones. I hope I will seek all the information I need from the forum as well I hope I will contribute with my little knowledge.
Hi Dadaas-
Those nanos look like fun. I tell everybody I meet to start as small and cheap as you can, learn to fly, then upgrade. I started off with a Storm 270 racer. They said like $300 out the box...Ha! By the time I had a functional rig I was over $1,000 not including FPV and replacement parts of which there have been many! I will say this about Heli Pal, they have great customer service and support and the original Storm is amazingly durable.

Beertruck

Whats up! New here too, just registered minutes ago. New to Droning too and am addicted. Still learning the ins and outs and loving it!

Trevcharl

Hi there, a fairly new member myself, I am a terrible flyer, crashed too many times. So I decided to build my own quadcopter. That has given many hours of pleasure, I didnt have a plan, but can work with aluminium and have a good knowledge of electronics. If it flies, hopefully I wont crash it...lol I am using the APM flight controller, that came with the kit. I am not using the frame of the kit. The APM flight controller has a few modes, that can assist with a nervous flyer like myself....lol