How to charge my battery?

Diven

Hi, so I have recently purchases a new FPV drone. In which I would like to race. This drone has came with a Tattu 1300mAh 4S battery. Im trying to figure out how to charge it.

I've purchased a RC-S60 charger which fits it fine. But I don't know how to use it. Some information which might help?

(Im pretty useless at electrics haha)

Battery spec:

1300 MAH
75-150C DISCHARGE
VOLTAGE 14.8V

Charger:

RC-S60
OVERLANDER

Well I don't know anything about that charger but it should have a few settings on it that you need to choose to set it up correctly. lipo cells voltage run from 3.7vdc (nominal) to 4.2 vdc fully charged. A 4S battery is that voltage times 4 so it should run between14.8vdc (needs charging) and 16.8 vdc (fully charged). Make sure you select 4S so it gives sends the proper voltage, Next is the charge rate If it is a 1300mah battery that means it will deliver 1.3amps for one hour or any combination of that like 2.6 amps for a half hour or 5.2 amps for 15 minutes and on and on. Most lipos should be charged at 1 times their current capacity so for your battery that would be 1.3 amps. So select lipo for the battery type, 4 S for the voltage and 1.3 amps for the charge rate. also it should have a connector for the main leads and another one for the balance plug. They both need to be connected and The type of charge selected should be "balance". There is a lot to know about lipo batteries one thing is to stick around while charging, you don't have to stay right there and watch it but check on it frequently and don't leave the house. also if you are going to store them they should be stored at about 50% capacity or in your case 15.8vdc. Hobby king etc all sell battery checkers that only cost a couple of bucks but will tell you overall voltage, each individual cell voltage and percent charge. You should get one.

Chris carbino

Hi, so I have recently purchases a new FPV drone. In which I would like to race. This drone has came with a Tattu 1300mAh 4S battery. Im trying to figure out how to charge it.

I've purchased a RC-S60 charger which fits it fine. But I don't know how to use it. Some information which might help?

(Im pretty useless at electrics haha)

Battery spec:

1300 MAH
75-150C DISCHARGE
VOLTAGE 14.8V

Charger:

RC-S60
OVERLANDER