Stick Calibration after HDMI Mod

Updated P4 RC with HDMI mod. First start Go app... updates RC firmware (1.6.0). Rebooted...All good. Changed trans setting to simultaneous output. Everything works, outputs to both iPad 4 mini (running app) and external monitor.
Shut everything down and reboot RC and get alarm that RC needs stick calibration. Can do that but when I press "finish" in Go app, it won't complete.
I can connect the aircraft and all seems to be working but when restart the RC the alarm goes off.
I reloaded Go app with latest version 2.8.4 but same alarm to calibrate sticks.
BTW- No alarm or stick calibration needed when running Go app on iPhone 6s
Any thoughts?

safety3rd

• If the control mode of the transmitter is changed or calibration has not been carried out for a long time, transmitter calibration is necessary.

• CL:Course Lock
  • HL:Home Lock
  • 1. Set the switch S2 at the OFF position, and the switch S1 at the GPS position
  • 2. Push the Throttle stick to the top position, and push the Pitch stick to the top position. Keep the Pitch stick at the top position manually since it can return to the central position when released.
  • 3. Turn on the Power Switch of the transmitter, you should hear the indicator sound of “Di—Di Di” from the transmitter repeatedly. Toggle the switch S2 to the CL position, you should hear an indicator sound of “Di” from the transmitter, in this case, the transmitter has entered the calibration mode. (During this period, the Throttle stick and the Pitch stick must be kept at the top position all the time.)
  • 4. Release the Pitch stick and pull the Throttle stick to the central position. Toggle the switch S1 to the ATTI position; you should hear an indicator sound of “Di” from the transmitter. Then move all of the sticks throughout their complete range several times. After this, put the Throttle stick to the bottom position, and toggle the switch S2 to the HL position, you should hear an indicator sound of “Di” from the transmitter, in this case, the transmitter has been calibrated successfully.