S1000 Premium Wobble?

Hi everyone. I recently purchased an s1000 premium and am having some issues with it. I already have an s900 that does not have any vibration issues whatsoever so not sure what this could be. It seems like it has a lot of vibration and it goes all the way down to the gimbal which is the Zenmuse. It looks like it wobbles forward and back very quickly and yes i have tried adjusting the gains. They are cuurently as low as 110 110 105 and still having the issue! CG seems right and everything on it is firmly mounted. What else am i missing???

Ray Ellis

Do you have a small torque screwdriver ? I bought one to make sure the blades were torqued evenly. Are you using plastic or CF blades?

Ray Ellis

I have the stock plastic also. I bought the torque screwdriver just to eliminate one blade being tighter than the other. retighten all of the screws that hold your arms to the deck, retighten all the deck screws, check for any cracks in the top or bottom plate. Pull up on the motors to check bearings. Just some things I always check, but you probably already have checked.

I have the stock plastic also. I bought the torque screwdriver just to eliminate one blade being tighter than the other. retighten all of the screws that hold your arms to the deck, retighten all the deck screws, check for any cracks in the top or bottom plate. Pull up on the motors to check bearings. Just some things I always check, but you probably already have checked.
Yes i have. Im Not sure what else to really check lol.